Diet & Dietary Supplement Role In Losing Weight

Share the Blog:

Eating right will make you stronger, fitter and happier too. Studies show that the right nutrients can even alleviate depression.

Sport and exercise alone are not enough for a defined body if you completely neglect your eating habits. In fact, it’s believed that about 70% of weight loss success comes from healthy eating, and the rest (30%) comes from exercise. This is why dietary supplement can help with weight loss. Reading verified protetox customer reviews can help you lose weight with dietary supplement Protetox.

Diet for weight loss: Basics

In theory, gaining weight and losing weight are simple effects. If you consume less energy than you use, you lose weight and vice versa. Of course, there are many components that complicate this calculation such as metabolic diseases or stress. How much energy in the form of kilocalories you supply to your body depends on 3 factors. These are your basal metabolic rate, work or performance turnover and so-called thermogenesis.

Lose weight with a healthy diet: nutrients

In theory, you can also lose weight with your diet if you only eat so much chocolate every day that you stay below your total turnover. So you could also achieve your desired weight with a pure chocolate diet. But you should get quite hungry and probably soon feel deficiency symptoms.

The motto for losing weight is not to eat less, but to eat the right things. Therefore, a nutritional plan that places great value on nutrients makes sense for healthy weight loss.

Proteins: Fillers & essential for muscle building

Protein keeps you full for a long time, has a higher thermogenesis and is therefore a great diet companion. Proteins protect your muscles from breaking down due to a calorie deficit. So if you eat enough protein, you protect your body from losing muscle mass instead of fat.

 protetox customer reviews

Good protein sources

  • Lean meat
  • Fish
  • Low-fat dairy products
  • Eggs
  • Nuts & Kernels
  • Legumes
  • Vegan meat substitute made from pea protein

If you find it difficult to consume around 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day, you can also grab a protein shake. Be careful if you have kidney problems. Make sure you drink enough water and have your project checked by a doctor. .

Water: hydration & stomach fillers

Water is super important for losing weight, as well as for all functions of the body. It is best to drink a large glass before meals. Then your stomach will be full faster and you will automatically eat less in terms of quantity. Make sure to drink about 2-3 liters of water per day. During the week you should average at least 14 liters.